top of page
Please Read Through Policies Before Booking.
See You Soon.
1. Must sign consent forms.
2. Mask required before entering the lobby.
3. Running Late ? Make sure to give me a call before hand.
4. No kids or a plus one allowed during your appointment. It is for all of our safety due to covid-19.
5. Your appointment will be canceled once you're over 10 minutes late of your scheduled time and will have to reschedule for another time.
($35 cancellation fee will be required in order to be placed back on the schedule)
6. Please use the restroom before your appointment starts.
7. Must be 18 & older to have teeth whitened and tooth gems placed.
8. Non refundable deposit
9. Your entire appointment will take a hour and a half to two hours due to my prep work.
10. Please wait at least three weeks after getting your braces off to book your teeth whitening appointment!
11. you can not receive this service if you are pregnant!
12. Must pay a $30 cancellation fee if you cancel your appointment in less than 24 hours of your scheduled appointment time ( no shows included)
CERTIFIED LASH TECHNICIAN!
DENTAL/SURGICAL ASSISTANT (OVER 5 YEARS AND COUNTING)!
CURRENTLY FURTHERING EDUCATION IN THE DENTAL FIELD!
Tooth Gems are exactly what they sound like: tiny jewels. They are usually a few millimeters in size, applied to the tooth with dental adhesive. The gems are tempoRARY
BLING IT UP! BLING IT UP! BLING IT UP! . NO SHOTS
. NO DRILL
. NO PAIN
The trend popped up in the 90's. They made a comeback in recent years and made popular with a number of celebrities and artists. So many people around the world are rocking these cute/stylish tooth accessories and so should you!
Tooth Gems are semi permanent jewels placed on the tooth and can last 2-24 months.
If your gem happens to fall off within 2 weeks , it will be replaced free of charge.
bottom of page